Saturday 12 September 2015

Pet Battlers: Morghár #1

Today we bring you another special issue. This time it is an interview with the first Operation Thunder Bluff (OTB) Pet League Champion, Morghár. Enjoy!

The OTB Pet League is a monthly Pet Battle League where every player can participate. The most important rule is that only lvl 1 pets are allowed to enter the league. Each season has four rounds. Every round takes place once a week. Each round every player that shows up has to play against all other players at least once. For every win that player gets a point. At the end of the season the player with the most points gets crowned OTB Pet League Champion. New players can always join the league, even if they missed two or three rounds. 

For more info about the upcoming OTB Pet League, Season Two head to:
http://tinyurl.com/pxywxup
 ______________________________________________

Firewire: Hello Morghár. Thanks for taking your time and for giving me an interview about your victory today in the OTB Pet Battle League.

Morghár: No problem.

Firewire: How does it feel to be the first OTB Pet League Champion?

Morghár: *rubs his chin* It's ... weird. I'm not the kind of person that usually participates in such things. So it felt unexpected, but good. Also, my opponent seemed too mighty for me.

Firewire:
Nice. So what brought you to participate in this league then?

Morghár: *cleares his throat and looks around the table* I guess the reason was that I wanted to get to know the people in our guild. At least at first. After the first battle I also got more interested in pets and started to look out for some interesting choices.

Firewire: Tell us a little bit about today's lineup. Who was your strongest pet today? And why did you choose these three pets?

Morghár: Okay so, my strongest pet ... I think it was Graves, the Golem. Not only are Undead pets already good because of their ability to stay alive, but Graves also hit hard. And I chose my pets because I wanted to test Graves and the other two were listed closest to him. So I picked them more or less randomly.

Firewire: Who was your strongest opponent today? Against which pet did you struggle the most?

Morghár:
*puts on a thoughtful face* My toughest opponent ... either Nogzahr or El (I forgott her name D: sorry) and the toughest pet must have been Jumbo, the elephant. So since she's the owner of the toughest pet, I'll say she was my toughest opponent. 
Firewire: Why was Jumbo the strongest today?

Morghár: To be honest I don't know exactly, I think it was because the setup when Jumbo entered was in his favor and an injured beast hits very hard. He got me pretty good when he was injured.

Firewire: Is he hitting harder the less HP he has?

Morghár: No, only once he drops below half his health. Then he receives a 25 % buff for all following attacks.

Firewire: Will you try to defend your title in Season Two?

Morghár: Absolutely ... but more in a casual way. I'm not planning to do lots of pet research for the best team combos *chuckles* ... at least that's what I think for now.

Firewire: What's your most favorite pet of all pets there are?

Morghár: I think that would be Eggbert, but I think he was only available during an event. So I probably will never get him.

Firewire: Anything else you want to add?

Morghár: Yeah, to everyone who reads this interview: Come to Season Two!

Firewire: Thank you so much for your time and this interview.

Morghár: Thank YOU!






__________________________________________________
OTB Pet League, Season One in pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment